- The Whole-brain Practitioner Training Course focuses on understanding and applying the NBI®.
- The training is very practical and after completing the course, the participants are able to administer the various instruments, as well as give guidance to children and adults.
- Understanding a person’s thinking preferences will lead to a more successful interpersonal interaction in organizations and is of crucial importance in many areas, such as strategic planning and marketing.
- It gives the participant the right to use the Whole Brain Instruments and give the necessary feedback, consultation and support.
- The course offers in depths look into the different quadrants of the brain, and teaches the techniques and skills necessary to consult others and analyze their thinking preferences.
A brief on Neethling Brain Instruments (NBI®)
NBI® is primarily a didactic strategic battery of appraisal instruments that strives to develop Whole Brain Thinking (WBT) in individuals. NBI are assessment and development tools. NBI uses questionnaire based diagnostic survey to identify the thinking preferences of individuals.
As a participant, you will be able to assist people in the following aspects of their lives, upon becoming a certified Practitioner:
- Insight into their own thinking preferences
- Career Guidance
- Personal and Professional Relationships
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
The above areas cover the entire spectrum of activities of people in their personal and professional lives. This in essence speaks on the strength of NBI to develop individuals in their overall capabilities and emerge successful in life. In effect your contribution as a Practitioner is focused on developing the Human resources in the country which will directly reflect in enhancing quality of life in the society.
As a participant you will learn the application of the following NBI Instruments:
- NBI® Adult Instrument Profile
- NBI® Creativity Style Instrument Profile
- NBI® Eating Habits Instrument Profile
- NBI® Job Instrument Profile
- NBI® Junior Student Instrument Profile
- NBI® Leadership Style Instrument Profile
- NBI® Learning Style Instrument Profile
- NBI® Parenting Style Instrument Profile
- NBI® Personal Negativity Instrument Profile
- NBI® Personal Skills Instrument Profile
- NBI® Relationship Style Instrument Profile
- NBI® Senior Student Instrument Profile
- NBI® Teacher/Trainer Instrument Profile
- NBI® Young Child Indicator Profile
After completing the training, participants will receive a licensing certificate which accredits them to be an NBI practitioner.
- In addition you get:
- Whole Brain Practitioner Workbook
- 10 NBI Profiles (exclusive of 1 individual NBI profile for the participant)
- Access to the WOW Factors e-newsletter
Once you are a certified NBI® Practitioner, it throws up Entrepreneurial and business opportunity in terms of setting up your own counseling and training centers. WOW Factors India will provide all possible support through agreements covering issue of profiles, costing of the same etc. to enable you to explore the vast potential available in our country and contribute to the benefit of the society at large.
For more information contact us