- The Whole-brain Practitioner Training Course focuses on understanding and applying the NBI®.
- The training is very practical and after completing the course, the participants are able to administer the various instruments to everyone in the organization and act as a professional counselor.
- Understanding a person’s thinking preferences will lead to a more successful interpersonal interaction in organizations and is of crucial importance in many areas, such as strategic planning and marketing etc.
- It gives the participant the right to use the Whole Brain Instruments and give the necessary feedback, consultation and support.
- The course offers in depths look into the different quadrants of the brain, and teaches the techniques and skills necessary to consult others and analyze their thinking preferences.
A brief on Neethling Brain Instruments (NBI®)
NBI® is primarily a didactic strategic battery of appraisal instruments that strives to develop Whole Brain Thinking (WBT) in individuals. NBI are assessment and development tools. NBI uses questionnaire based diagnostic survey to identify the thinking preferences of individuals.
As a participant, you will be able to assist persons in your organization in the following aspects of their lives, upon becoming a certified Practitioner. Again all these focus on the person as an individual and as an employee in the organization. All of us would agree that enrichment in personal and professional lives are mutually supportive to each other.
- Insight into their own thinking preferences
- Personal and Professional Relationships
- Problem Solving and Decision Making and many more.
The above areas cover the broad spectrum of activities of people in their personal and professional lives. This in essence speaks on the strength of NBI to develop individuals in their overall capabilities and emerge successful in life. In effect your contribution as a Practitioner is focused on developing the Human resources in the organization which will directly reflect in enhancing productivity and quality of life in the organization.
As a participant you will learn the application of the following NBI Instruments which are not only for Business but also for several applications in other areas of HR development.
- NBI® Adult Instrument Profile
- NBI® Creativity Style Instrument Profile
- NBI® Eating Habits Instrument Profile
- NBI® Job Instrument Profile
- NBI® Junior Student Instrument Profile
- NBI® Leadership Style Instrument Profile
- NBI® Learning Style Instrument Profile
- NBI® Parenting Style Instrument Profile
- NBI® Personal Negativity Instrument Profile
- NBI® Personal Skills Instrument Profile
- NBI® Relationship Style Instrument Profile
- NBI® Senior Student Instrument Profile
- NBI® Teacher/Trainer Instrument Profile
- NBI® Young Child Indicator Profile
After completing the training, participants will receive a licensing certificate which accredits them to be an NBI practitioner.
In addition you get:
- Whole Brain Practitioner Workbook
- 10 NBI Profiles (exclusive of 1 individual NBI profile for the participant)
- Access to the WOW Factors e-newsletter
For more information contact us